(CySA+) eLearning Bundle
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Assessing Information Security Risk
Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
Analyzing Log Data
Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Addressing Security Architecture Issues